TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS
The Transparency Seal is displayed on the PCA's official website in compliance with Sec. 93(Transparency Seal) R.A No.10155 of the General Appropriations Act of FY 2014 issued by the Governance Commission on GOCC (GCG)
- Agency's Mandate and Functions, Name of the Officials with their position, designation and contact information.
- On Financial and Operational Matters
Annual Audited Financial and Performance Report
- Audited Financial Statements in the Immediate Past three (3) years
Quarterly, Annual Reports and Trial Balance
Local and Foreign Borrowings
CY2013 to CY2017 Annual Report
- DBM-approved budget and corresponding targets for FY2016-2017
- FY 2016-2017 Major Programs and Projects categorized in accordance with the Five (5) Key Result Areas under E.O. No. 43.
Major Programs and Projects 2017
- Major Programs and Projects 2016
- The programs and projects beneficiaries as identified in the applicable special provisions.
- Status of Implementation, Evaluation and or Assessment Reports
- Annual Procurement Plan
- System of Ranking Delivery Units
- SPMS System of Rating and Ranking 2017
- SPMS System of Rating and Ranking 2016
- SPMS System of Rating and Ranking 2015
- Government Quality Management System Standard (GQMSS)
- ISO 9001:2015 aligned QMS documents